How AI/ML can Improve Candidate Experience without Compromising Business Impact
All sessions from #PAWorld21 • 22-Apr-2021
* Ramesh Karpagavinayagam - Director People Analytics, Royal Caribbean Group
Watch a preview here: https://vimeo.com/tucanaglobal/rameshk
We can build AI/ML-based approaches to recruiting that can improve recruiter efficiency, reduce early attrition. But how do we balance the efficacy with Ethics? How can we leverage AI/ML responsibly that improves Candidate experience but does not compromise on Business impact?
- Mismatched Job fit
- Candidate Experience
- Early Attrition
- Quality of Hire
This session will cover:
- Problem Statement
- Quantification of Problems
- Points to Consider
- A path to leverage AI/ML in Talent Acquisition
- Ethical approach to solving for Candidate Experience
- Improve Recruiter Efficieny, Manager Satisfaction & Quality of Hire.
Up Next in All sessions from #PAWorld21
Data-Driven Equity: How to Measure an...
* Hallie Bregman - Global Head of People Analytics, PTC
Watch a preview here: https://vimeo.com/tucanaglobal/halliebregman
With the rise in visibility of racial injustice and the calling to build inclusive and equitable workplaces, there is more focus than ever on diversity. Yet, many organizat...
Driving a Diversity & Inclusion Agend...
* Amit Chowdhary - SVP, BNY Mellon
Watch a preview here: https://vimeo.com/tucanaglobal/achowdhary
D&I is a critical topic for all organizations today. This topic focuses on how data and analytics can help enterprises further their diversity agenda, especially in a corporate world that is e...
Applied Organisational Network Analys...
* Susan Biancani - People Analytics Leader, Airbnb
* Kate O'Brien - Director, People Strategy and Analytics, Broad Institute
* Laura Shubert - VP, People Planning & Insights, MetLife
Moderator: Andrew Pitts - Founder, Polinode
An interactive panel discussion between People Analytics leaders ...