* George Colvin - Senior Manager, People Services, Systems & Insights, REA Group
Watch a preview here: https://vimeo.com/tucanaglobal/georgecolvin
In this session, I discuss how REA Group used data, insights and design thinking to understand, test and implement new ways of working in our workplace.
This session will help organizations understand and learn from our experience to hybrid working. It'll outline the brief/frame of reference for our study. It'll provide early insights into how and where people are more effective for various activities in their roles. It'll outline the benefits of leveraging function in your business that are not in HR It'll provide learnings on how our assumptions were challenged and changed. It'll outline artefacts/policies that have been produced to support our people. in a hybrid work environment.
This session will explore:
- A clear brief for your project goes a long way.
- How to test individual and team work preferences.
- Using design thinking to expediate learnings
- Key actions that we've taken to support our people in a hybrid work environment.
- Data collection and analysis will only get you so far when it comes to evolving your hybrid working strategy.
- There are significant benefits to prototyping and testing new ideas before really bringing them to life.
- People analytics isnt all about machine learning and predicting and outcome, its using data to make decisions about people.