Using People Analytics to Tell a Story and Build a Business Case
All sessions from #PAWorld21 • 22-Apr-2021
* Heather Whiteman - People Analytics Lecturer, University of California
Watch a preview here: https://vimeo.com/tucanaglobal/heatherwhiteman
Wondering how you can build a business case and drive action in your organisation through People Analytics?
In this session, you'll get insights into how People Analytics can be used to design a compelling case, gain allies in the business, get stakeholder buy in, track success, and show the value and ROI of your initiatives.
Too often talent related initiatives are not supported because there isn't an effective business case built to support them.
People Analytics is more powerful than just a tool to get analytical answers to questions - it is a powerful tool to motivate change and drive action.
This session will explore:
- People Analytics to support a business case
- People Analytics to show the outcomes of an initiative
- How to build an effective business case using People Analytics
- How to use People Analytics to motivate and inspire action
Up Next in All sessions from #PAWorld21
Effective Data Visualisation in Excel
* Jonathon Schwabish - Founder, PolicyViz
Watch a preview here: https://vimeo.com/tucanaglobal/jonschwabish
Everyone who works with data needs to communicate their findings, their analysis, and their conclusions. It could be in an internal briefing or memo, a management report, an annual report...
Workforce Planning for the Future Wor...
* Jordan Pettman - Global Head of People Analytics, Nestlé
Watch a preview here: https://vimeo.com/tucanaglobal/jordanpettman
Workforce planning, at its core, has been executed in a pretty consistent way for about 30 years. So why is it important to refresh our thinking and approach our underst...
Defining the Future of Jobs and Skills
* Matt Sigelman - CEO, Burning Glass Technologies
Join Burning Glass Technologies CEO Matt Sigelman as he discusses data and the future of hiring at People Analytics World. During this presentation, Defining the Future of Jobs and Skills, he will discuss the changing genome of jobs and the shift...