Optimising Network Diversity during Remote Working
Diversity and Retention in the New World of Work • 19-Apr-2021
* Antony Ebelle-ebanda - Digital Surgery Integration Lead & Talent Insights, Johnson & Johnson
* Courtney McMahon - Director, Global Head of People Analytics, Colgate Palmolive
* Bennet Voorhees - Associate Director, Data Science, Workforce Analytics, Merck
* Brian Wiemhoff - Global HR Analytics Leader, Caterpillar
Up Next in Diversity and Retention in the New World of Work
The Value of People Analytics in Impr...
* Lexy Martin - Principal Research, Visier
Lexy shares highlights from many years of research on the use of people analytics and the value achieved, focussing on improving diversity, equity and inclusion.
From digging into aggregate data, she will share how people analytics is improving female...
Inclusive, High-Performance Dashboard...
* Teneika Askew, former Head of People Analytics, Mozilla
When designing a dashboard, are you prioritising accessibility and performance, or aesthetics?
Teneika will lead a practical session that explores and explains design principles that will help you create high-performing dashboards that a...
Ask, Align, Act: A Proactive Problem-...
* Caitlin Bigsby - Director Product Marketing, Visier
* Mike Everitt - Senior Solutions Consultant, Visier
There is no shortage of ideas to drive organizational change, but what will really move the needle?
This is where a proactive problem-solving framework can help!
With the Ask, Align, Act ...