Driving Success From Anywhere Using People Analytics
All sessions from #PAWorld21 • 26-Apr-2021
* Ernest Ng - VP Global People Strategy & Analytics, Salesforce
Watch a preview here: https://vimeo.com/tucanaglobal/ernestng
The office as we used to know it isn't coming back, employees will want flexibility and with that we need to think about how we drive success from anywhere.
- What are the things employers need to focus on support employees?
- How will data help employers support and adapt in a flexible work environment?
This session will explore:
- How do you drive engagement when your employees are not tied to an office?
- Wellbeing, Productivity, and Space will be critical to driving success from anywhere
- How we collect and use data will guide our response now and our future
- Data you should be collecting to support your increasingly flexible workforce
- Analyses you should be conducting to support your employees
- Reimagining the future of organizations when your employees can be anywhere
Up Next in All sessions from #PAWorld21
Blockchain and the Decentralised Work...
* Andy Spence - Workforce Futurist, Glass Bead Consulting
Watch a preview here: https://vimeo.com/tucanaglobal/andrewspence
This session will describe how an increasingly decentralised workforce will utilise digital infrastructure to achieve their economic potential outside of traditional emplo...
Future Career Paths - New Insights on...
* Daniel Samaan - Senior Economist, Future of Work Expert, International Labour Organization
* Shruti Trivedi - Senior Data Scientist, Eigthfold
Watch a preview here: https://vimeo.com/tucanaglobal/danielsamaan
Many jobs are currently at risk of being either automated or transformed. Artificial...
Making HR Data-Driven: The T-Shaped H...
* Erik van Vulpen - Founder, Academy to Innovate HR
The success of your PA function doesn't end with the PA team. An organisation-wide data-driven capability is quintessential. So, where to start building that competency in individual HRBPs? This session helps you understand your status-quo and ...