* Erik van Vulpen - Founder, Academy to Innovate HR
The success of your PA function doesn't end with the PA team. An organisation-wide data-driven capability is quintessential. So, where to start building that competency in individual HRBPs? This session helps you understand your status-quo and how to move the needle.
An effective PA function can be a pathway to organisational success. However, most organisations still struggle with it. Not because of ineffective PA in itself, but with bringing insights to where it matters most.
This session will explore:
- Understanding the T-shaped HR Professional: HR Competencies in 2025
- What competencies do you need for successful PA?
- The status quo in your organization: how data-driven is your organisation?
- Moving the needle: driving the data-driven mindset.
- Understanding the T-Shaped HR Professional
- Understanding the status quo in your organisation.
- Tangible steps towards a Data-Driven mindset.