The People Analytics Mindset
All sessions from #PAWorld21 • 20-Apr-2021
* Christian Otto - Senior Manager People Analytics, Infineon Technologies
Watch a preview here: https://vimeo.com/tucanaglobal/christianotto
People Analytics is not so much a software tool or a function within HR, rather it is a specific mindset: the mindset of deriving people decisions in an analytical manner. Implementing such an analytical mindset will really bring your HR organisation to the next level.
- People Analytics is not delivering on its promise of better decision making despite implementing specific tools and even establishing a dedicated analytics team
- HR experts complain about difficult tools, even though the tools are rather easy to use
- Where do you start when implementing People Analytics, to contribule the most to the succes of HR?
This session will cover:
- Why HR is still different from other company functions: The typical HR mindset is not an analytical one
- Why PA software solutions and a dedicated PA team alone won't get you any further with reaping the fruits of data driven decision making
- People Analytics is all about the right mindset: solving challenges analytically. Why its basics are surprisingly simple and yet so difficult to implement
- Strategies and measures for implementing the People Analytics mindset within HR: how to support your mission with a PA team and analytics software solutions
- The limits of using data in HR: Why this is another strong argument in favor of a PA mindset.
- Why PA can't be implemented by simply buying a tool or creating a PA team
- Why PA is a mindset, a problem solving strategy that is based on facts
Strategies to implement the PA mindset
- The difficulties with changing the HR mindset and how to get around them
- How to make effective use of PA software solutions and a PA team to support the PA mindset.
- HR Leadership, People Analytics, HR Business Partners
Up Next in All sessions from #PAWorld21
Inclusive, High-Performance Dashboard...
* Teneika Askew, former Head of People Analytics, Mozilla
When designing a dashboard, are you prioritising accessibility and performance, or aesthetics?
Teneika will lead a practical session that explores and explains design principles that will help you create high-performing dashboards that a...
Navigating Uncertainty - Leveraging D...
* Alicia Roach & Chris Hare - Founders, eQ8
eQ8 will present the power of leadership considering different scenarios when contemplating the future. The selection of the right workforce demand scenario not only helps with action planning, but also with leadership clarity on the company strate...
Integrating Analytics and Organisatio...
* Alec Levenson - Economist & Senior Research Scientist, Center for Effective Organizations, University of Southern California
Watch a preview here: https://vimeo.com/tucanaglobal/aleclevenson
People analytics and organization development (OD) are practiced in organizations as almost completely...