People analytics - including human capital reporting, advanced analytics and business cases - is a core enabler and driver of people sustainability. The presentation outlines the journey of Fresenius Medical Care from a decentralised organisation to a more integrated HR organisation, delivering on internal and external expectations related to people sustainability based on data, evidence, and a story surrounding those insights.
Success in people sustainability does not work without data and analytics to translate that data in a meaningful way. We have built global capabilities and are now able to support all our internal and external requirements around people sustainability and strategy. This has been a great success that also shows how important it is to integrate data into a meaningful context, and use it to tell a story around how to improve and what it means.
This session will explore:
- Building global HR analytics capabilities in a decentralised environment
- Delivering on people sustainability with data and analytics
- Conceptualising data: employee engagement and voluntary turnover.
- Experiences and advice on building HR analytics capabilities from scratch
- How to integrate analytics in an OD context
- How people analytics can help you deliver on people sustainability.