People Strategy in Uncertain Times: How to Plan in a World that is Changing
Strategy • 20-Apr-2021
* Jakob Ejlsted - VP People & Culture, BP
Watch a preview here: https://vimeo.com/tucanaglobal/jakobejlsted
In the session we will explore some of the forces that are shaping the future of work and organisations and how to respond to massive change in your business environment.
- New ways of organising work
- New ways of working enabled by technology
- Truly global talent pipelines
What are the people implications of moving a company from one industry to another.
This session will explore:
- New ways of working and running organisations and their people and culture implications
- Fundamental transformation of the organisation - The implications of changing industry
- Building a people strategy in times of uncertainty
- The future of work and organisations
- Understanding radical business transformation
- Crafting a future ready people strategy
Up Next in Strategy
People Analytics to Support a Decentr...
* Jamie Nevshahir - Director HR Operations & People Analytics, NBC Universal
* Lynette Carlson - Senior Manager People Analytics, NBC Universal
Watch a preview here: https://vimeo.com/tucanaglobal/nbcuniversal
Every organisation is different and there is no "one size fits all" in terms of h...
People Analytics - Why It Matters Mor...
* Kathi Enderes - VP Research, Josh Bersin Academy
Watch a preview here: https://vimeo.com/tucanaglobal/kathienderes
In three different research studies in the last six month, Josh Bersin Research identified the practices that matter to business, people and innovation outcomes - in areas of bus...
Key Insights for a Post-COVID People ...
* Jim Matthewman - CEO, Talent Springboard
Watch a preview here: https://vimeo.com/tucanaglobal/jimmatthewman
As organisations reset their Corporate and People Strategies for 2021-2025, we need to bring a new set of insights to the Leadership Table. Jim focuses on how organisations can track th...