Productising People Analytics at Global Scale
Strategy • 27-Apr-2022
The productisation of People Analytics is the next horizon for HR, whichever industry it operates in. Ian O'Keefe, who leads People Analytics globally at Amazon, will show how People Analytics is embedded throughout the entire corporate structure, working backwards from customers, working with data science teams and senior leaders, using both centralised and federated models. Ian will then share some GTM successes, and offer advice and reflections.
Shipping insights that influence behaviour to improve business outcomes is the north star of many People Analytics teams. At Amazon, this north star is realised through the unification of Science, Product, and Technology. We deliver talent insights and influence behaviour in scalable consumer-grade product formats.
This session will explore:
- Working backwards from the customer to inform human decision-making and improve talent outcomes
- Science capabilities (DE, BIE, DS, RS, AS, etc.) needed to partner with -
- Product and Tech teams
- Partnering with senior HR stakeholders and federated Science teams
- GTM Science successes (e.g. evaluation, promotion, infrastructure)
- Some advice and reflections about practicality (e.g. 1>2>0).
- How to build and scale People Analytics products
- How to identify and navigate tensions in a federated analytics environment.
Up Next in Strategy
Be Bold When Launching People Analytics
Starting an organisation on an analytics maturity journey has long been viewed as a daunting task. But, following years of technology change and advancement, and the laser focus the last 2 years have given business leaders on the need to make data-driven decisions about people and business outcom...
Driving a Diversity & Inclusion Agend...
* Amit Chowdhary - SVP, BNY Mellon
Watch a preview here: https://vimeo.com/tucanaglobal/achowdhary
D&I is a critical topic for all organizations today. This topic focuses on how data and analytics can help enterprises further their diversity agenda, especially in a corporate world that is e...
Cultivating Data Literacy and an Anal...
* Rachel Duarte - Director HR Insights & Analytics, Thermo Fisher Scientific
* Courtney McMahon - Director, Global Head of People Analytics, Colgate Palmolive
* Sarah Nell-Rodriquez - Principal High Touch Success Manager, Tableau
* Christian Otto - Senior Manager People Analytics, Infineon Te...