Skip to main content
How are HR and Analytics leaders at successful companies solving their business challenges with People Analytics? Find out first-hand, right here.
Learn directly from the people that have driven People Analytics, Workforce Planning and Digital HR Transformation at organisations large and small, private and public, in all sectors and industries, around the world.
CLICK 'BROWSE' AT THE TOP OF THE SCREEN: Over 80 videos available now, with more being added every month. Stay at the top of your game.
Try for 3 days for free, then sign up either monthly or annually to get new content each month, plus access to the whole catalogue of videos, anytime, without limits.
Live stream preview
Tomorrow @ Work: What to expect from the post-pandemic Global Talent Market
* Ekkehard Ernst - Chief of Macroeconomic Policy Office, International Labour Organization
Watch a preview here: https://vimeo.com/tucanaglobal/ekkehardernst
The Covid-19 pandemic has accelerated trends on global talent markets around automation, demographic shifts or climate mitigation. The session will present how these trends challenge traditional approaches for talent management, what alternative HR strategies are available and how to create a resilient workforce that allow companies and countries to thrive in a world of heightened uncertainty.
- What to expect from digital automation trends, climate change and global ageing
- How policy makers will shape will react to these trends
- The implications for your workforce and talent needs
- How to develop strategies for resilient talent management
This session will explore:
- Global challenges to talent markets from automation, climate change, and an ageing workforce
- A new political landscape after the pandemic - consequences for workforce management
- Resilient talent management - Getting ready for uncertain times
- A better understanding of current challenges for talent markets
- An integrative view of how workforce challenges evolve
- Insights into tools that help build a resilient workforce in times of high uncertainty