Tomorrow @ Work: What to expect from the post-pandemic Global Talent Market
Strategy • 21-Apr-2021
* Ekkehard Ernst - Chief of Macroeconomic Policy Office, International Labour Organization
Watch a preview here: https://vimeo.com/tucanaglobal/ekkehardernst
The Covid-19 pandemic has accelerated trends on global talent markets around automation, demographic shifts or climate mitigation. The session will present how these trends challenge traditional approaches for talent management, what alternative HR strategies are available and how to create a resilient workforce that allow companies and countries to thrive in a world of heightened uncertainty.
- What to expect from digital automation trends, climate change and global ageing
- How policy makers will shape will react to these trends
- The implications for your workforce and talent needs
- How to develop strategies for resilient talent management
This session will explore:
- Global challenges to talent markets from automation, climate change, and an ageing workforce
- A new political landscape after the pandemic - consequences for workforce management
- Resilient talent management - Getting ready for uncertain times
- A better understanding of current challenges for talent markets
- An integrative view of how workforce challenges evolve
- Insights into tools that help build a resilient workforce in times of high uncertainty
Up Next in Strategy
People Strategy in Uncertain Times: H...
* Jakob Ejlsted - VP People & Culture, BP
Watch a preview here: https://vimeo.com/tucanaglobal/jakobejlsted
In the session we will explore some of the forces that are shaping the future of work and organisations and how to respond to massive change in your business environment.
- New ways ...
People Analytics to Support a Decentr...
* Jamie Nevshahir - Director HR Operations & People Analytics, NBC Universal
* Lynette Carlson - Senior Manager People Analytics, NBC Universal
Watch a preview here: https://vimeo.com/tucanaglobal/nbcuniversal
Every organisation is different and there is no "one size fits all" in terms of h...
People Analytics - Why It Matters Mor...
* Kathi Enderes - VP Research, Josh Bersin Academy
Watch a preview here: https://vimeo.com/tucanaglobal/kathienderes
In three different research studies in the last six month, Josh Bersin Research identified the practices that matter to business, people and innovation outcomes - in areas of bus...