* Jacob Jeppesen - Product Manager: Analytics, AI & HR Technology, Novo Nordisk
Watch a preview here: https://vimeo.com/tucanaglobal/jacobjeppesen
Originally developed for software development, agile approaches are increasingly adopted by organisation that seek flexibility in the face of rapid change. However, for many organisations, implementing this approach is a radical transformation of not only how work gets done, but also how decisions are made and new career trajectories.
Having recently been part of implementing agile ways of working across all HR, this session will present some pitfalls and learnings from the point of view of a (now) agile People Analytics team.
Agile ways of working are seen as a silver bullet to organise according to a fast paced environment. However, it also facilitates a need to radically change the way work is organised, collaboration patterns and career trajectories. People analytics teams are often suffering from high demand, low capacity, and an "everything is important" syndrome.
This presentation will address how this is dealt with from an agile perspective, and present some of the key learnings on how to succeed in an ever-changing environment.
This session will explore:
- Agile ways of working - why
- Agile ways of working - how
- People Analytics in an agile context
- Pitfalls and learnings
- Understanding of how an agile setup can look from an enterprise angle
- Know how to translate agile ways of working to their people analytics teams
- Avoid making the same mistakes that we did.