Transitioning to an Agile Organisation from an Analytics Perspective
Strategy • 21-Apr-2021
* Jacob Jeppesen - Product Manager: Analytics, AI & HR Technology, Novo Nordisk
Watch a preview here: https://vimeo.com/tucanaglobal/jacobjeppesen
Originally developed for software development, agile approaches are increasingly adopted by organisation that seek flexibility in the face of rapid change. However, for many organisations, implementing this approach is a radical transformation of not only how work gets done, but also how decisions are made and new career trajectories.
Having recently been part of implementing agile ways of working across all HR, this session will present some pitfalls and learnings from the point of view of a (now) agile People Analytics team.
Agile ways of working are seen as a silver bullet to organise according to a fast paced environment. However, it also facilitates a need to radically change the way work is organised, collaboration patterns and career trajectories. People analytics teams are often suffering from high demand, low capacity, and an "everything is important" syndrome.
This presentation will address how this is dealt with from an agile perspective, and present some of the key learnings on how to succeed in an ever-changing environment.
This session will explore:
- Agile ways of working - why
- Agile ways of working - how
- People Analytics in an agile context
- Pitfalls and learnings
- Understanding of how an agile setup can look from an enterprise angle
- Know how to translate agile ways of working to their people analytics teams
- Avoid making the same mistakes that we did.
Up Next in Strategy
Transformed Talent Management to Impr...
* Jonathon Frampton - VP Total Rewards, Performance and Shared Services, Baylor Scott & White Health
Learn how Baylor Scott & White Healthcare transformed their talent management and performance process during a pandemic. Understand the culture shift necessary, the measurable improvement...
Tomorrow @ Work: What to expect from ...
* Ekkehard Ernst - Chief of Macroeconomic Policy Office, International Labour Organization
Watch a preview here: https://vimeo.com/tucanaglobal/ekkehardernst
The Covid-19 pandemic has accelerated trends on global talent markets around automation, demographic shifts or climate mitigation. The se...
People Strategy in Uncertain Times: H...
* Jakob Ejlsted - VP People & Culture, BP
Watch a preview here: https://vimeo.com/tucanaglobal/jakobejlsted
In the session we will explore some of the forces that are shaping the future of work and organisations and how to respond to massive change in your business environment.
- New ways ...