Unlocking Strategic Value with a Data Science Product Strategy
Strategy • 26-Apr-2021
* Geetanjali Gamel - Senior Director, Global Workforce Analytics, Johnson & Johnson
Watch a preview here: https://vimeo.com/tucanaglobal/geetanjaligamel
Demystify how data science can be leveraged and provide impactful outcomes with tangible examples
Share how a purposeful productization strategy can amplify the impact of people analytics
This session will explore:
- How to build a data science product strategy in people analytics
- Helpful examples of how to drive value with it
- Gain insights on building towards both small and big wins with people analytics
- Learn more about how to build strategically to increase the positive impact of people analytics
Up Next in Strategy
Transitioning to an Agile Organisatio...
* Jacob Jeppesen - Product Manager: Analytics, AI & HR Technology, Novo Nordisk
Watch a preview here: https://vimeo.com/tucanaglobal/jacobjeppesen
Originally developed for software development, agile approaches are increasingly adopted by organisation that seek flexibility in the face of rapid ...
Transformed Talent Management to Impr...
* Jonathon Frampton - VP Total Rewards, Performance and Shared Services, Baylor Scott & White Health
Learn how Baylor Scott & White Healthcare transformed their talent management and performance process during a pandemic. Understand the culture shift necessary, the measurable improvement...
Tomorrow @ Work: What to expect from ...
* Ekkehard Ernst - Chief of Macroeconomic Policy Office, International Labour Organization
Watch a preview here: https://vimeo.com/tucanaglobal/ekkehardernst
The Covid-19 pandemic has accelerated trends on global talent markets around automation, demographic shifts or climate mitigation. The se...