Beyond the People Analytics Team
Impact • 26m
People Analytics is only useful if it goes beyond "that's interesting" into something that is used widely to drive real change. The best people to drive this change are the frontline HR professionals and line managers, so how they adopt and uses insights and products is crucial. This session will give you some tips and tricks to think about how you drive usability.
David Tregidgo has held multiple leadership roles at Unilever, including IT, Talent, Organisation Transformation, and People Analytics, prior to moving into an HR Business Partner role. "When building products and thinking about the work we did in People Analytics, I was always very conscious of the end users we served and in particular HR teams. However, since moving to the HRBP world and trying to operate in a fully data-first way, I have learnt some lessons on how as a People Analytics community we can do even better to support HR."
This session will explore:
- The real impact a C-suite insight can have on HR teams
- The impact of significance in driving the right decisions
- Going beyond hierarchies to enable people to see their "reality"
- Thinking about how we can drive inclusion in design
- Learn how to make better choices in designing your products
- Understand the implications of C-Suite insight on how HR frontline teams will need to react.
Up Next in Impact
Maturing on Diversity Measurement: Fr...
Stop the Exit: Improving Enterprise T...
Building an Evidence-Based Culture to...