Given the increasing energy related to diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI), many organisations are accelerating their ability to measure diversity and increasing data transparency as key enablers to DEI strategy.
Learn about what Grainger tracks as key measures to identify gaps and understand the impact of initiatives, with a focus on leading indicators aligned to strategy that influence improved representation outcomes.
This session will also cover important points that organisations should take into account when considering any diversity goal-setting initiative. We will explore both qualitative and quantitative considerations, including how to benchmark and model future scenarios.
This session will explore:
- With the increasing energy around diversity, equity and inclusion, organisations can no longer wait to understand their current state, gaps, and opportunities to improve.
- Identifying, measuring, and making visible the drivers of representation, which includes not only recruiting but development/promotion and retention
- What Grainger tracks as key measures to identify gaps and understand the impact of initiatives
- How we visualise these insights in a useful way way that informs and enables executive decision-making.
- Learn how to benchmark and model future scenarios
- Find out what to take into account when considering any diversity goal-setting initiative
- Deconstruct the reasons why you're setting goals, and learn how to set the scope in a way that corresponds to diversity, equity, and inclusion strategy.
- Understand why the internal and external workforce's supply of diverse talent is critical to closing skill/capability gaps
- Be able to communicate this in the language of business.