A practical exploration of work done to assess the impact and value of an employee referral programme and onboarding training on new starter retention.
Early career turnover is a sunk cost for organisations in terms of time, cost and organisational productivity. This presentation quantifies the importance and value of two initiatives (1. employee referral programme and 2. onboarding training) in addressing early career turnover. Furthermore, it practically demonstrates people analytics techniques that may be useful to Talent Acquisition and Learning professionals to quantify the impact and ROI of their work.
This session will explore:
- Quantifying the impact & ROI of an employee referral programme on early career turnover
- Quantifying the impact of onboarding training on early career turnover
- Analytic methods useful for determining impact and ROI of HR initiatives.
- Practical ways of addressing early career turnover
- Novel ways of measuring impact and quantifying ROI of HR initiatives.