Using People Analytics to Drive Inclusion in the Workplace
Impact • 27-Apr-2022
Inclusion is essential for employees to feel like they can belong, contribute and thrive at work. But how do we track and measure 'inclusion' in the workplace, and what does that mean? What data do you need to collect to understand who your organisation is representing or not in terms of diversity? As a People Analytics Leader, what is your role in championing inclusion in your organisation?
This session will explore:
- Defining inclusion - and making it measurable
- The different data sources that can be used to measure inclusion and diversity
- Collecting demographic data - things to consider
- Creating actions to address under-representation.
- What data I should be collecting to measure inclusion and diversity
- What is my role within the organisation when it comes to addressing inclusion
- What do senior leaders need to know to make decisions to promote an inclusive culture.
Up Next in Impact
Workforce Planning: Moving from Capac...
The idea of ‘the right people in the right place' is tired. Capability, rather than capacity, is at the core of strategic workforce planning.
Businesses are under heightened pressure, as they emerge from the crisis of the pandemic, to ensure they have the right capabilities to achieve their busi...
Maturing on Diversity Measurement: Fr...
Given the increasing energy related to diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI), many organisations are accelerating their ability to measure diversity and increasing data transparency as key enablers to DEI strategy.
Learn about what Grainger tracks as key measures to identify gaps and understand...
Beyond the People Analytics Team
People Analytics is only useful if it goes beyond "that's interesting" into something that is used widely to drive real change. The best people to drive this change are the frontline HR professionals and line managers, so how they adopt and uses insights and products is crucial. This session will...