Cost Savings: Five People Analytics Use Cases
Technology • 28-Apr-2022
This session will explore:
- SG&A Analysis
- Decreasing expenses
- Workforce Planning: Automation
- Talent Retention
- How to identify areas of cost-saving opportunity
- How to use your existing data to get powerful insights, and tell meaningful change stories.
Up Next in Technology
3 Ways to Drive Business Impact at Sc...
People data and analytics has never been a more strategic asset for businesses. The massive upheavals of 2020 and 2021 made it clear that the most successful businesses are the ones that can maximise the potential of their people.
In this session, Mike Everitt, Principal Solution Consultant at V...
Building a Best-In-Breed Analytics Ec...
* David Barnett - former COO & CCO, cut-e (later AON Assessment Solutions)
* Bennet Voorhees - Associate Director, Data Science, Workforce Analytics, Merck
* Anita Lettink - Founder, HR Tech Radar
The Art and Science of People Analyti...
* Dirk Jonker - Founder & CEO, Crunchr Analytics
It’s an inconvenient truth to most leadership teams: you launch a workforce dashboard, deploy an analytics solution, provide training and hope that everyone uses it. You are anxiously looking at the usage statistics and realise that the excite...