Every organisation is doing people analytics to some degree and with varying levels of success. Most start with Excel and progressively layer on other technologies to aid in visualisation and delivery. Then, they hit the wall. They need more time, more resources, more technology to meet the growing needs and appetite of the business. How do you overcome the challenges of the do-it-yourself approach? When is the right time to consider a turnkey people analytics solution? How do you gain buy-in from leadership? This session will answer those questions, and provide you the keys to making a people analytics business case for buy versus build.
Leaders just want their reports and the information necessary to make decisions. They don't experience the same challenges that the HR and people analytics team experience when it comes to developing the data pipeline, cleaning and transforming dirty people data, curating data into meaningful metrics, and the intricacies required to visualise, secure, and distribute evidence-based facts to the organisation. This session helps the HR and people analytics team to expose those challenges and offer a solution that not only helps them but the business as a whole.
This session will explore:
- How a people analytics solution helps you get more done
- Key areas where people analytics solutions drive results for HR and the business
- Why its not enough to just analyse data form HR systems in isolation
- How to build your business case for a people analytics solution.
- Foundational arguments for a people analytics solution
- Learning how to gain buy-in from leadership
- Reframing objections and blockers
- Steps to building your business case.