The 5 Pillars of Business-Aligned People Analytics
All sessions from #PAWorld21 • 26-Apr-2021
*Stacia Garr - Co-Founder and Principal Analyst, RedThread Research
Watch a preview here: https://vimeo.com/tucanaglobal/staciagarr
In this session, we will share our research on how People Analytics leaders have gone from providing basic, comparatively low-value data to building teams that are truly seen as strategic business partners.
People Analytics seen as not providing significant business value People Analytics leaders' challenge is in knowing how to create significant business value.
This session will explore how to:
- Be a business partner
- Think like a sales representative
- Deliver products, not projects
- Provide context-specific decision-support
- Democratize personalised insights.
- Understanding of the five pillars of business-aligned People Analytics
- Real examples of how People Analytics leaders have created more business value
- Practical tips on how to get started.
Up Next in All sessions from #PAWorld21
Adoption is the new Orange for People...
* Federico Barcos - Founder & CEO, PeopleOPTI
The word 'transformation' has been widely used in recent years, yet companies, as well as HR Departments, have been struggling to materialize it at a global level. People Analytics has shifted from a trend to become a real net contributor for org...
Coding in R for HR
* Sergio García Mora, Data 4HR
Watch a preview here: https://vimeo.com/tucanaglobal/sergiogarciamora
R is one of the most popular languages in Data Science, and typically associated with machine learning concepts, algorithms, and statistical analysis. However, R offers multiple solutions to the...
Reinventing Workforce Planning
* Adam Gibson - Director and Strategic Workforce Planning Leader, EY
Watch a preview here: https://vimeo.com/tucanaglobal/adamgibson
There is a clash of two conflicting needs, brought about by the pandemic: a new future that necessitates robust planning and a VUCA world that highlights the chal...