* Adam McKinnon - People Data and Analytics Lead, Reece Group
Watch a preview here: https://vimeo.com/tucanaglobal/adammckinnon
A series of case studies demonstrating the use of people analytics to understand relationships and quantify impact in HR settings.
- A practical demonstration of the application of people analytics (i.e., statistical methods and machine learning) to address definitive business questions.
- Demonstrating how to use various methods to add practical value to HR and Non-HR decision makers.
- Strengths and weakness of the approaches--no sugar coating!
This session will explore:
- Measuring impact of HR initiatives over time
- Measuring the impact of different HR initiatives
- Understanding the relationships between performance objectives and performance ratings
- Forecasting absenteeism to optimise contract staff scheduling
- Practical examples of the application of different methods (statistical and ML) to apply in varying practical settings
- A practical demonstration of processes and technologies employed
- Thinking creatively about ways to measure the impact of HR activities