* Christian Otto - Senior Manager People Analytics, Infineon Technologies
Watch a preview here: https://vimeo.com/tucanaglobal/christianotto
People Analytics is not so much a software tool or a function within HR, rather it is a specific mindset: the mindset of deriving people decisions in an analytical manner. Implementing such an analytical mindset will really bring your HR organisation to the next level.
- People Analytics is not delivering on its promise of better decision making despite implementing specific tools and even establishing a dedicated analytics team
- HR experts complain about difficult tools, even though the tools are rather easy to use
- Where do you start when implementing People Analytics, to contribule the most to the succes of HR?
This session will cover:
- Why HR is still different from other company functions: The typical HR mindset is not an analytical one
- Why PA software solutions and a dedicated PA team alone won't get you any further with reaping the fruits of data driven decision making
- People Analytics is all about the right mindset: solving challenges analytically. Why its basics are surprisingly simple and yet so difficult to implement
- Strategies and measures for implementing the People Analytics mindset within HR: how to support your mission with a PA team and analytics software solutions
- The limits of using data in HR: Why this is another strong argument in favor of a PA mindset.
- Why PA can't be implemented by simply buying a tool or creating a PA team
- Why PA is a mindset, a problem solving strategy that is based on facts
Strategies to implement the PA mindset
- The difficulties with changing the HR mindset and how to get around them
- How to make effective use of PA software solutions and a PA team to support the PA mindset.
- HR Leadership, People Analytics, HR Business Partners