People Strategy in Uncertain Times: How to Plan in a World that is Changing
All sessions from #PAWorld21 • 20-Apr-2021
* Jakob Ejlsted - VP People & Culture, BP
Watch a preview here: https://vimeo.com/tucanaglobal/jakobejlsted
In the session we will explore some of the forces that are shaping the future of work and organisations and how to respond to massive change in your business environment.
- New ways of organising work
- New ways of working enabled by technology
- Truly global talent pipelines
What are the people implications of moving a company from one industry to another.
This session will explore:
- New ways of working and running organisations and their people and culture implications
- Fundamental transformation of the organisation - The implications of changing industry
- Building a people strategy in times of uncertainty
- The future of work and organisations
- Understanding radical business transformation
- Crafting a future ready people strategy
Up Next in All sessions from #PAWorld21
Systems Thinking in People Analytics ...
* Andreas Kyprianou - GLobal Head of Reporting & Analytics CoE, Upfield
Watch a preview here: https://vimeo.com/tucanaglobal/andreaskyprianou
Systems thinking has been called one of the key management competencies for the 21st century. As people analytics matures and becomes a core HR capab...
People Analytics: Future-Proof Strate...
* Marc Ramos - CMO, SplashBI
* Steven Atkins - Solutions Enablement Manager, SplashBI
People Analytics is certainly one of the hottest topics up & down the halls of many HR departments. And justifiably so, with all the challenges HR & Executives are currently facing. As we enter 2021, we...
Activating the Power of Your Employee...
* Melissa Arronte - Employee Experience Solutions Principal, Medallia
How do you focus on a continuous response model and create a robust understanding of the employee perspective? Medallia's Employee Experience Solutions Principal, Melissa Arronte, PhD. unpacks this for us at People Analytics W...