* Jakob Ejlsted - VP People & Culture, BP
Watch a preview here: https://vimeo.com/tucanaglobal/jakobejlsted
In the session we will explore some of the forces that are shaping the future of work and organisations and how to respond to massive change in your business environment.
- New ways of organising work
- New ways of working enabled by technology
- Truly global talent pipelines
What are the people implications of moving a company from one industry to another.
This session will explore:
- New ways of working and running organisations and their people and culture implications
- Fundamental transformation of the organisation - The implications of changing industry
- Building a people strategy in times of uncertainty
- The future of work and organisations
- Understanding radical business transformation
- Crafting a future ready people strategy