Key Insights for a Post-COVID People and Culture Strategy
All sessions from #PAWorld21 • 19-Apr-2021
* Jim Matthewman - CEO, Talent Springboard
Watch a preview here: https://vimeo.com/tucanaglobal/jimmatthewman
As organisations reset their Corporate and People Strategies for 2021-2025, we need to bring a new set of insights to the Leadership Table. Jim focuses on how organisations can track the impact of their D&I goals, how empathetic leadership will deliver enhanced employee engagement, and how to measure the proactive benefits of proactive wellbeing.
2020 brought seismic changes on three fronts:
- The Digital Dash
- Major Generational Change
- Reset of Workplace to Workspace as we adopt hybrid or blended working
All have significant People consequences requiring new analytics and insights. Jim brings his Strategic and Global experience to focus on three key themes which have major impact on Business and People Strategies over the next 6 to 18 months:
- How organisations can track the impact of their Diversity and Inclusion goals
- How emphatic and vulnerable leadership mindsets can deliver enhanced - Employee Experience, trust and contribution
- How wellbeing programmes can move from reactive EAP support to a new positive driver of your Employer Choice Strategy.
- The business impact of an engaging People and Culture Strategy - going beyond the words to concrete actions
- Creating tangible insights beyond measurement
- Making D&I, enhanced Employee Experience and Wellbeing core pillars of the New Future of Work
- Chief People & Culture Officers, HR Directors, HR Business Partners, People Strategy, People Analytics Specialists
Up Next in All sessions from #PAWorld21
The People Analytics Mindset
* Christian Otto - Senior Manager People Analytics, Infineon Technologies
Watch a preview here: https://vimeo.com/tucanaglobal/christianotto
People Analytics is not so much a software tool or a function within HR, rather it is a specific mindset: the mindset of deriving people decisions in an a...
Inclusive, High-Performance Dashboard...
* Teneika Askew, former Head of People Analytics, Mozilla
When designing a dashboard, are you prioritising accessibility and performance, or aesthetics?
Teneika will lead a practical session that explores and explains design principles that will help you create high-performing dashboards that a...
Navigating Uncertainty - Leveraging D...
* Alicia Roach & Chris Hare - Founders, eQ8
eQ8 will present the power of leadership considering different scenarios when contemplating the future. The selection of the right workforce demand scenario not only helps with action planning, but also with leadership clarity on the company strate...