* Steve Scott - Managing Director, Global Head of Workforce Management & Analytics, Standard Chartered
Watch a preview here: https://vimeo.com/tucanaglobal/stevescott
- How do we unlock value from people data?
- How do we support high-impact HR and business challenges with insight and analytics to inform evidence-based, data-centric decision making?
- What does the operating model for a people analytics function need to look like to deliver value?
- How do we build a data-driven HR function with data confidence and competence?
- How do we deliver commercial and cultural value for the benefit of organisations and the colleagues working for them?
This session will explore:
- Building a high-preforming People Analytics Team – the key enablers and critical elements to consider in terms of service offering, operating model, team structure, roles and responsibilities
- The requirements of a People Analytics Leader – knowledge, skills, behaviours, experience and focus
- Unlocking value – how to move the dial from hindsight, insight and foresight to delivering quantifiable value and ROI.
- A deeper understanding of the building blocks required to create a high performing people analytics team that drives impact and value
- An understanding of the key attributes required of a successful People Analytics leader
- An appreciation of the importance on focussing on value and business/colleague outcomes – and how to deliver that value.