* Kathi Enderes - VP Research, Josh Bersin Academy
Watch a preview here: https://vimeo.com/tucanaglobal/kathienderes
In three different research studies in the last six month, Josh Bersin Research identified the practices that matter to business, people and innovation outcomes - in areas of business resilience, DEI and EX. People analytics surfaced in every single study as a top priority.
The pandemic has changed the world around us in ways we never anticipated
High-performing organisations responded to the pandemic in specific, differentiated ways
DEI issues were aggravated through the pandemic - and people analytics can help address them
EX strategies are dependent on strong people analytics
People analytics leaders can take action now to help their companies get to the next level
This session will explore:
- The connection between a variety of broad strategic topics and people analytics
- Insights into organisational practices to apply in your own organisation
- Action to improve strategies and practices for increased impact.
- Understand the problems organisations across the world are facing with the pandemic
- Define what success in pandemic response looks like
- Apply insights from research to your own organisation
- Determine how people analytics can shape a variety of outcomes.
Business Resilience study